Zoe: Hi everyone, sorry we haven’t posted in while, we have been super busy with school and everything so unfortunately we haven’t been able to read or wirte as much. I know we have done this tag before but I thought it might be nice to do it with some different and awesome questions posed by Loise from @A Little Fool Reads so make sure to check out her amazing blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1, What are your top three favourite book covers?
This is really hard as I absolutely love to love book covers. If I had to pick 3 I would go with the entire ‘To All the Boy’s I’ve loved before’ series. They are seriously so beautiful just like the books themselves.
2. Which Harry Potter character do you relate to the most?
This one is quite hard but I would say Luna Lovegood. She was always my favourite because she had such a free spirit but I also thought she was really sharp, fearless and loyal and always there throughout the series. I like to think that I am a bit like her:)
3. Favourite reading snack?
I actually don’t eat when I read, so I don’t really know. I might occasionally have like chips or biscuits or an apple, something small to sustain me:)
4. What are your top five favourite authors?
Zoe: This is way to hard to answer. I would go with the obvious J.K Rowling, Kasie West, Jenny Han, Jodi Picoult & Enid Blyton (because I loved Faraway Tree). I’ve probably missed some I really love, these were just the first 5 to come to my head.
5. Have you ever written any fan-fiction?
Zoe: No I haven’t and I don’t generally read any either. I don’t consider myself a good writer so I don’t think I would like it either.
6. What book to you tend to recommend to people the most?
Zoe: I hardly ever recommend books to people because I always worry they aren’t going to like it. If I had to I would recommend ‘The Martian’ by Andy Weir because I don’t think you can go wrong with it.
7. If you could get any book made into a film/television show, which would it be?
Zoe: I’m actually so excited that ‘To All The Boy’s I’ve Loved Before’ by Jenny Han and ‘The Hate U Give’ by Angie Thomas are both being turned into movies as these were the top 2 on my list!
8. Who’s your no.1 book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Zoe: Probably Peter from ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”. Sorry I know I have mentioned this book a lot in this tag but he is just perfect.
9. What’s your reading goal for 2018? Are you on target so far?
Zoe: My reading goal was 35 books this year because I know I am not going to have a lot of time to read. I read 6 books in January which was a good start but have only read 1 book this month which I know is really bad so I’m going to need to pick up to keep on target.
10. What’s your favourite read of 2018 so far?
Zoe: It is a total tie between ‘The Hate U Give’ by Angie Thomas and ‘The Martian’ by Andy Weir. They were both amazing in their own way.
11. What’s your favourite type of blog posts to make?
Zoe: I would definitely say tags as they are always so different and I love answering questions:)
- Which is one book remind you of each of the seasons?
- What book can you read so many times and never get bored of?
- Which song do you relate to your favourite book?
- What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
- What is the longest book you have ever read (if you can remember)?
- What was the last book you added to your TBR?
- What was the last book you gave 5 stars and the last book you gave 1 star?
- Which books have you read in one sitting?
- Last book you DNF?
- How long does it take you to write your blog posts?
- What book would you love to be turned into a movie?
Sarah @Travelling Across Pages / Daisy @DG Book Blog / Karis @Karis Books / Breanna @Paws and Paperbacks / Eline @Aqua Pages / Kathryn @Galaxy Girl Reviews / Sarah @The Clever Reader / Alicia @Alicia Freeman 40 / Angie Elle @Books and Beauty are my Bag / Kayla @Kayla’s Bookshelf / Heather @Books Trust & Pixie Dust /
Zoe: Thank you all so much for reading. Sorry if I tagged you and you have already been tagged. Also if you want to give these questions a go please do as I would love to hear all your answers:) Thanks everyone and we will hopefully be back soon! x