Annike: Hey guys! Don’t even ask me how it is already September. Honestly, this year has gone go unbelievable fast so far and it is crazy that it is already September but I’m excited to hopefully have a better reading month than last month. We’ll be on holidays towards the middle of the month too which is great! So let’s get on and show you some of the books we want to read this month.
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum: I really loved Julie Buxbaum’s other book – Tell my Three Things – and I have heard such great things about the premise and diversity of this book so I’m very excited to have it as an ibook and will hopefully get to it during the holidays.
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow: So this book came out around this time last year and so far I haven’t seen it around much but it seems to have gotten good reviews so far. It looks like a really good contemporary novel but I haven’t heard of Kathleen Glasgow before so I guess we’ll see how it goes.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: This book has been on my TBR for a really long time now, like since my birthday and I still haven’t gotten around to it. I feel like I was really excited to read it at the beginning but have heard some less positive reviews since and I just haven’t gotten into it yet. I really still want to though so hopefully you guys will see a review on it at some point.
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West: Kasie West is such an amazing author and I love her books so much so this book was on my TBR as soon as I knew about it. I have actually started this book already and it’s good at the moment but I’m not sure it’s going to be one of her show stopper books if you know what I mean. I’ll definitely have a review on this one up too so look out for that!
- Nerve by Jeanne Ryan: Annike actually picked this book up and told me I could read it and I think this book looks super interesting. The premise reminds me a bit of the book Panic by Lauren Oliver which I found really interesting so hopefully this one is too!
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: Recently I watched the movie version of this book and really enjoyed it so thought I may as well give this a go. I haven’t read a lot of classics but am hoping it lives up to my expectations.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I am constantly putting Cinder on my TBR because I know how loved this series is and I keep pushing myself to read it but never have the motivation to actually start. Seeing as I am heading into holidays soon I am hoping that I finally start it so fingers crossed:)
- By Your Side by Kasie West: I have read so many Kasie West books and loved them and this is one I wasn’t really too sure about. I started reading it a couple of months ago and then kind of forgot about it so I am thinking of picking this one back up and trying to finish it.
Zoe: So that is a wrap on our TBR for September. Lets hope this month is a good one and we hope you all read some amazing books! If you have read any of the books above or have any recommendations on what to read which you think we will like, make to tell us in the comments below. We always love hearing and responding to all your comments. Thank you so much for reading, hope you have a good September and we will be back with another post soon. x