Annike: Sorry that it is already a week into July, but here are the books that Zoe and I wanted to share with you guys as to what we are hoping to read this month. Hopefully you will see some of the reviews on these in coming weeks!
Annike’s TBR List:
- The Leaving by Tara Altebrando: So, this plot has been really enticing to me since the first time I saw it many months ago. Since then I have really wanted to read it and when I found it in the library I thought a mystery book would be interesting. Despite this, I have heard some not so great things about it but I can make my own conclusions when I finish it 🙂
- The One Memory of Flora Banks: I actually just found this book at the library a couple days ago and the idea of amnesia in teens sounds so cool so is definitely one I want to get to!
- One of us is Lying by Karen M. McManus: Again, this book is actually a mystery type that sounded awesome when I found it on Goodreads and then received for my birthday. I love the idea of having multiple characters and discovering which one of them is at fault for a murder so I’m really excited to get to that one!
- Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu: Zoe actually picked this one up at the library and said I’d like it because I recently finished my own story that was very similar to this one. Four Weeks, Five People involves 5 teenagers who are all going through their own family and mental health problems and it is all about how they come together and find one another at such a pivotal point in their lives. Another really cool multiple perspectives book that sounds great!
Zoe’s TBR List:
- Remind Me How This Ends by Gabrielle Tozer: I saw this in a bookshop and thought it looked super cute so decided I would give it a go. It follows a long lost friendship of Layla and Milo and seems like a really sweet book so I am excited to hopefully read this one in July.
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard: I have been waiting to read this book ever since I finished Glass Sword and am SO EXCITED to see how this one follows on. Annike actually got this one for me, and I can’t wait to read it as it has got pretty good reviews so far! I have loved the series thus far and would highly recommend to all!
- Debutantes by Cora Harrison: This one is a bit different to a lot of my other books as it is from the historical fiction genre. I don’t read a lot from this genre but wanted to widen my horizons a bit so picked this one up and thought it looked interesting. I am excited to see where this one goes and hopefully will really enjoy it. If you guys would recommend any historical fiction books let me know in the comments as I would love know some good ones.
- Instructions for a Second-Hand Heart by Tamsyn Murray: Again I thought this book looked really interesting and a light-hearted, easy holiday book. It follows a boy who is kept alive by a machine called Johnny and a girl overshadowed by her perfect brother, Niamh and whilst I don’t expect a lot from this one, hopefully it can surprise me:)
Zoe: So that is all for out TBR this month, sorry it’s a bit late. If you guys have read any of the books mentioned above make sure to leave a comment down below so we can see what you thought of them. We will be most likely be reviewing a lot of the books above and some others so make sure to keep an eye out for them:) Hope you are having lovely July so far and we will be back with another post soon. x