Annike: Hey guys, I know it’s already a little bit into June but I figured it would still be fun to let you guys know some of the books we wanted to read this month and some of the reviews you could look out for! So here is what we are looking forward to this month:
- The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord: I actually don’t have this book at the moment but am really hoping for it for my birthday which is coming up! I love Emory Lord and recently read her When We Collided novel. This books sounds like such a fun coming of age story so definitely one I would love to get to!
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick: You may have noticed (or not) that this book was on my TBR from last month as well and I’ve added it again because I managed to get a start last month but didn’t quite make a dent. I really hope I can finish this one this month because I love Anna Kendrick.
- Lost in the Jungle by Yossi Ghinsberg: This book is actually one that my Dad has been telling me to read for such a long time. I started it towards the end of last month so hopefully I can finish this one as well.
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion: Lastly, this book has been on my radar for a really long time. I came across it as an audiobook as well as having it in hardcover so maybe I’ll get to do a bit of both. I’ve heard really good things about this one, so we’ll have to see!
- Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard: After reading the second book of this series I was so excited to read this one and seeing as it has been out for 3 months now I am really hoping to get my hands on this as I am so excited to see where it takes Mare, Cal and Maven!
- Split Second by Kasie West: I am currently reading this one and haven’t been able to pick it up for long enough to really get into it, but really want to finish it as I loved the first one and it is looking pretty good so far:)
- P.S I like you by Kasie West: I am really loving Kasie West books at the moments so like Split Second, I’m excited for this one. All her books seem so amazing and unique and this one looks super cute so I am really looking forward to finishing it.
- My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi: I haven’t currently got this book but the premise looked really interesting and something a little bit different and new than a lot of the books I am currently reading. I have been getting really into finishing series and reading the same author and I think this book might help me branch back out again!
Zoe: Thanks for reading guys, make sure to tell us if you want to read any of the books you put down or have already read these and leave a comment below telling us how you enjoyed them. Thanks for reading and hope you all have a good June! Be back soon with another post. x