Annike: Hey guys! So we are officially 3 days into May now and Zoe and I wanted to give you guys a bit of a look into some of the books we want to read this month. You guys can look out for some of the reviews of these ones in the next month – assuming we actually get onto them, but fingers crossed! Now let’s get onto it:
Annike’s TBR List
- The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornasier: I actually just saw this book in the library a couple of days ago when Zoe picked it up and thought it sounded really good. I haven’t really read any books about selective mutism so it seems like a really interesting topic. Also has some really good reviews!
- Letters to the Lost by Iona Gray: This is another book I picked up from the library a couple of days ago and I found it in the historical fiction section – a genre I don’t read very much from. However it had a really enticing blurb and it sounded really like the movie Letters to Juliet, so I’m hoping it’s good!
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick: This is another book that is totally out of my normal genre being an autobiography. However I got this book as an ibook and I’ve heard about how funny it is an all so thought it would be a fun read.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein: This is the last book I got at the library and is another historical fiction novel. It had a really good blurb that pulled me in and I’ve seen it around a little. It’s also set during World War 2, following enemy agents so we’ll have to see!
Zoe’s TBR List
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: Yes this has been on my TBR for a while but I have finally got my hands on an online copy so hopefully I will get to this book this month. I have been waiting to read this ever since I read Throne of Glass so am super excited!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski: I’m not sure if this was on my TBR for last month, but I did start it and am enjoying it so far. I would say I am that engaged but would really like to continue to see if it reels me in a bit more.
- Split Second by Kasie West: This is the second book to Pivot Point which I am currently reading but I have hope that I might be able to finish both the first and the second this month seeing as I am really loving Pivot Point!
- Rebellion by Kass Morgan: I still haven’t gotten around to this one which I am really disappointed in myself for. I loved the first 3 books, especially the 3rd and really want to get around to this one this month and stop putting it off:)
Zoe: Thanks for reading guys, hopefully I do read more this month as I had a slow month in April. Hope everyone is having a good week as make sure to comment if you have read or want to read any of the books we mentioned above as we love reading all your comments. Thanks again and see you soon with another post soon. Have a great May!