Annike: Hey guys! So we are in April already, wow! We had a bit of a slow reading month last month due to school and all that but we will be on holidays as of next week so hopefully we’ll get some good reading done in that time. Last month I actually read exclusively all of the books on my TBR which was definitely a first haha so let’s hope we can do that again!
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas: I just recently picked this book up from the library after seeing it and I was so excited to finally see the second book of the series. I’ve heard amazing things about this book so I have really high hopes. However, it is super long so I’m not completely sure I’ll be able to make it to the end this month
- Skinny by Ibi Kaslik: I’ve actually read this book before but I think I was a bit young to really appreciate the deepness behind it. I started a little bit of it last month and was confronted a little by such a unique voice and story but I’m hoping to get to this and really enjoy it.
- Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards: Zoe actually convinced me to read and borrow this book from the library and it had an interesting plot so I guess we’ll see if i get to it and if I do I hope it’s a really good one because I enjoyed another one of Richard’s books.
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan: Every month I tell myself I am going to read this book and every month I never get around to it. I’m not quite sure why but I would really like to read this book because I enjoyed the first one so much. So I won’t make any promises but I hope I get to it!
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir: I read the first book of this series (An Ember in the Ashes) last month so am super excited to read this. Annike really loved this book and recommend the series so I am hoping I like it equally as much:)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas: Yes I know this was on my TBR in February however I think but I assume seeing as I am going into holidays this month I will go to the library and am more likely to get my hands on this book. I’m really excited to read it as I have heard so many amazing reviews on it am and hoping for good things.
- Rebellion by Kass Morgan: Annike bought this book in January and I totally forgot about it. I loved the 100 series both book and tv show and am really looking forward to reading this if I get around to it!
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard: This is the 3rd book of the Red Queen series I have absolutely loved this year. I know this only came out in Feb so I might not be able to find it in a library but I hope I do get my hands on this as I am really excited to read it.
Annike: Thanks for reading guys! Let’s hope we get through all these books and keep tuned for later this week because will have a guest post on Twin Tales for the very first time 🙂 Exciting!