Annike: Hey guys, so we were tagged in The Mystery Blogger Award at the beginning of this year by The Book Prophet. Thank you so much to her for the tag, we’re very sorry we didn’t get onto it sooner but here we are today to complete it 🙂 The creator of this award was Okoto Enigma so thanks to you too!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
Annike: Let’s get into it…
3 Things about us:
- Zoe is by 5 minutes the older twin
- We don’t share a room at all, in fact our rooms are on different levels of the house.
- Annike plays the clarinet, and Zoe plays the flute
The Book Prophet’s Questions:
1. What milestones (blogging and in life) will you be surpassing in 2017?
Annike: Well, we just passed 500 followers (now 600) and we also hit out 1 year anniversary which was great for 2017. In terms of blogging life, we just want to keep up all the positive work and we’ll be 16 in June this year which’ll be a cool milestone!
2. What TV shows or movies are you looking forward to watching in 2017?
Annike: I love watching Hart of Dixie, a TV show Zoe got me for my birthday last year and then season 3 for Christmas so will keep on enjoying that! In terms of a movie, I really love the look of The Space Between us, starring Britt Robertson and Asa Butterfield but I’m not sure when or if it’s coming out in Australia Oh and I also really want to watch the movie version of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver!
3. What book that you’ve been holding off for ages, are you finally going to tackle in 2017?
Zoe: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. What’re your 3 most frequently used apps on your phone?
Annike: Probably Instagram, WordPress and iBooks (when I have a book I’m reading on there)
5. If you were to put two characters in an arena to battle to the death, who would you choose?
Zoe: Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass and Mare Barrow from Red Queen because I love these to characters and would be really interested to see who would win.
6. Random: Would you rather have a wheel for a foot or a magnetic head?
Annike: Definitely a wheel for a foot, cause it would be so fun to wheel around everywhere and after all what would a magnetic head do?
These are some of our most liked posts:
Of course you guys don’t have to do this, or may have already so sorry about that but if you do want to the questions are down below 🙂
- What two characters would you want to third wheel with the most?
- Are you more of a planner or a leave things till the last minute kind of person?
- How many countries have you visited in your life time and how many would you like to?
- What book have you reread the most?
- What book would you love see become a movie? And who would play the main characters (s)?
- Random: What would be on your perfect pizza?
Annike: Haha not much of a random question I know, but I couldn’t think of one. Thanks for reading guys we’ll be back soon with a wrap up of our month of February! x