Annike: Hey guys it’s the first day of February and boy, this year is certainly going quick! I can’t believe we are already at February, but here are some of the books we want to read in the upcoming month.
- Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick: I got this book for Christmas this year and I thought it sounded both sad and beautiful so I really hope to get to it and enjoy it as well.
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray: This is the second book of the Firebird trilogy by Claudia Gray. I absolutely loved the first book and when I got this book as an ebook I was super excited and can’t wait to get to it.
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis: This is the final book in the Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. While these books aren’t my favourite books ever they have very interesting plot lines and lots of different twists and turns which always reels me in.
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan: Again, this is the second book of the Magnus Chase series (I can’t believe I’m reading so many series!). Rick Riordan has such amazing and funny writing so I’m looking forward to a book out of my normal genre with a diverse range of characters and fun plot points.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard: I have been wanting to read this for a while seeing as I got it for Christmas however I am a bit intimidated by the size. I really loved Red Queen so I hope when I do start it I live it just as much.
- Replica by Lauren Oliver: I have actually started this book, but I am hoping to finish this one in February as I think the 2 sided thing is really clever and I feel as if I will enjoy 2 different perspective but not coordinated, so we will see how that one goes.
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: This is actually the second book of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and seeing as I loved the first one I am excited to read this next one and am hopeful and people say the 2nd one doesn’t disappoint.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I have also heard extremely good things about this book so decided I might give it a go this month if I get round to it. I’m not too sure If I will enjoy it but I thought I might as well seeing as it is very highly regarded.
Annike: Let us know if you’ve read any of these books, want to or have any opinions. What are you guys hoping to read this month? Have a good week!