Annike: Hey guys, here we are today with a TBR list for both Zoe and me and what we want to read in the last month of the year!
- My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins (And other authors): So this is a story for the reading challenge I am participating for 2016, under the category of ‘A Book of Short Stories‘. It has 12 stories all up and I have just recently finished number 2, so we’ll see how it goes!
- Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford: This book is a book about mental health which I might read for a project I’m doing at school but also because it sounds really good and I have the ebook.
- Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts: This book sounds like a rather sad story but it also seems super sweet so i’m definitely looking forward to it!
- Bright Side by Kim Holden: And lastly, this book has been on my TBR list before but I didn’t get around to it and i would really like to, it focuses on a super resilient girl who is struggling a lot and I hope its quite an uplifting story.
- In the Skin of a Monster by Kathryn Baker – This has been on My TBR for a while and I am really going to try to get around to it this month because it looks really interesting and like something I would enjoy.
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic – I recently got my hands on this book and it looks amazing so I am really looking forward to reading this one.
- United by Melissa Landers – This is the 3rd book in the Alienated series and I really enjoyed the first 2 so I hope if I can find this book that I will finish it because I love Melissa Landers writing.
- The last good day of the year by Jessica Warman – I recently came across this book on Goodreads and thought it sounded really good, so I am hoping for good things if I do get around to reading this.
Thanks for reading guys, let’s hope we get around to heaps of these books plus more and you get to read some reviews on these books later in the month. Have an excellent December and let us know if you have reads any of these books or recommend any extras for us. x