Annike: Hey guys, sorry this post was meant to go up yesterday but the term at school is really ramping up so we forgot we had to do it! Anyways, here is our TBR lists for November:
- The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter: I’m currently reading this book which is aiding me in a project I am completing for school, focusing on mental health and its representation in YA Fiction. It’s going really well and I’ve had good feedback on it’s ending.
- Unfathomable Chance by K.T. Munson: I was actually given this book by it’s author in exchange for a review and I think it sounds like an awesome book, right up my alley 🙂
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan: This is the second book to The Sword of Summer which I unexpectedly really enjoyed so I’m hoping I like this one just as much plus it’s a bit shorter which is good…
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: This is another book focusing on mental health to aid me in my research for a school project but at the same time I’ve seen it around with very good reviews!
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han: Yes this is on my TBR again because although I started reading it I never ended up finishing and I really want to finish because I am really enjoying it so far.
- The Siren by Kiera Cass: I loved the selection series so I thought I would give this one ago and with the good reviews it has got I hope I really enjoy it.
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt: I actually picked this one off the cover because I thought it was really cute and I hope the story is just as good.
- Find me by Romily Bernard: This one was also on my TBR last year but I never got around to it and really want to give it another go:)
Zoe: Thanks for reading guys, we hope you enjoyed it. If you have read any of these books make sure to tell us in the comments and tell us if you would recommend them. Thanks again, and we will be back in another couple of days for another post.