Annike: Hey guys, so the Versatile Blogger Award is an award that Zoe and I have been nominated for twice by the wonderful Jasmine@HowUsefulItIs as well as icebreaker694. Make sure to check those girls out and thank you so much for the tag. Because we have 2 nominations we figured we’d share 7 facts each and fulfil them both at the same time, so let’s do it!
Show the award on your blog
Thank the person that has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself
15 blogs of your choice (10)
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- I am the younger twin of me and Zoe by a mere 5 minutes 🙂
- My favourite subject in school is actually maths, which Zoe meanwhile can’t stand
- I have currently been off sugar/junk food for a bit over 8 months and I’m loving it
- The Sister’s Grimm Series was the first series to get me into reading in 2013
- I’m very much a morning person, so I love waking up early to start a new day!
- I hardly own any books compared to a lot of the blogging community because I very much utilise the public and school library and I read a lot of ibooks.
- I am obsessed with the numbers 17, 7 and all prime numbers in general. Meanwhile I seriously can’t stand even numbers!!
- My absolute favourite thing to do is play soccer and am in a team with Annike which I LOVE!
- I love sleeping unlike Annike and during holidays can sleep until 11:00am.
- I am really interested in photography and digital media as I love taking photos and editing videos whilst also taking a school class in photography
- My favourite colour is pink because I was always dressed in pink as a baby whilst Annike was always dressed in yellow or blue
- I hate going to doctors or dentists as I don’t really like anything medical and is why I could never work in medicine.
- Annike and I were born in New Zealand but moved to Australia when we were young
- I have been playing the flute for 7 years now, since year 3
Casey @ Adoptabookaus
Thanks for reading guys, for those who we’ve nominated we’d love to see your answers but as always you don’t need to participate. Thank you again to the girls who nominated us! We’ll be back later in the new week for a review x