Annike: Hey guys, so just yesterday we put up our monthly post of the books that we read in September, so as per tradition here is our October TBR lists. Let us know if any of the books on these are good or bad if you have read them!
- What I Thought was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: This book just generally interests me and I have just began it. While I feel like it is going to be very long it also seems to have pretty good reviews so I’m excited to read this.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I really need to read this book as part of my reading challenge but I don’t really have much incentive. I have read Morgan Matson’s other books and really liked them but I really don’t know how good this one is going to be.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: Once again I really just need to read this book as part of my reading challenge and I got like 100 pages through before I totally abandoned it. I really need some motivation on that one so I thought by putting it on my TBR it would help.
- See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne: This is the last book on my TBR and I thought it sounded really cool and suspenseful but it is probably not the highest priority.
- Find me by Romily Bernard: I found this book recently and thought it looked really interesting. I haven’t found a mystery that I have really enjoyed in a while so I’m hoping this will break that streak.
- P.S I still love you by Jenny Han: I read the first book of this story a couple of days ago and loved it so i have REALLY high expectations for this and I am hoping it doesnt let me down because I have loved the series so far.
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic: I have had this on my TBR list for a while and when I finally got a hold of it I decided I would give it a go. I am really looking forward to this as it is quite a deep and emotional book which I enjoy.
- Dead Girls Don’t Lie by Jennifer shaw Wolf: Lastly I’m looking forward to reading this book. I only recently found this book but thought it also looked really interesting and also had a mystery genre which I always love.
Zoe: Thanks for reading guys. If any of you have read any of these books make sure to tell us how to tell us how you enjoyed them and if you recommend us to read them. Thank you for reading and we will be back with another blog soon. x