Annike: Hey Guys, so here are the books that Zoe and I looking to read this month –
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody – I have been thinking about reading this book for like a year now but have never actually picked it up, but I think it looks really good so I’m going to give it a go this month and I hope it turns out well.
- Just visiting by Dahlia Adler – I picked up this book around a month ago and I think it looks like a really cute, quick and fun book so I thought I would give this a go although I’m not exactly sure I’m going to like it.
- Frayed by Kara Terzis – This book looks really cool and I love the storyline behind it. I have always love murder mysteries and I picked up this book and thought it was perfect for me so I’m really excited to hopefully read this book this month.
- Breathing Under Water by Sophie Hardcastle – I think this book looks amazing and if I could read any book this month it would definitely have to be this one, so I’m hoping to read this if I can get my hands on it because the storyline and reviews on this book are incredible.
- I’ll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones: This book was on my TBR last month and I have gotten around to starting it so I would love to really get into it and finish it this month.
- P.S I like you by Kasie West: I am a HUGE Kasie West fan, I’ve read every single one of her books, so when I was finally able to come across this book I was really excited. It’s a contemporary fiction which doesn’t seem to be as popular as a number of her other ones but I hope it’s good.
- The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris: This book was also on my TBR last month and I still really want to read it, just a matter of if I can get to it or not.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: I really want to read this book as part of my reading challenge because it is a book that has turned into a TV show. It also sounds really good so we’ll just wait and see.
Annike: Thanks for reading guys, we hope that we can get all of these books read and hopefully enjoyed. If you have read any of these or would like to please let us know and we’ll be back with a review sometime later this week. Thanks! x