Annike: Hey guys, so Zoe and I didn’t have a book that we wanted to review so instead we decided we would do a top 5 activity, where each of us gave our 5 favourite books that we would purchase if we could at this given moment, so let’s go for it!
- The Future of us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler – I really would love to read this book, something about it really drew me in and the premise sounded so amazing so this would definitely be my pick.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne – I’m ashamed to say I haven’t read this one yet because I consider myself a huge Harry Potter fan, so If I could, I would definitely get this one straight away.
- A week of Mondays by Jessica Brody – So this book came out this year but it’s been on my TBR for ages so I’d love to get my hands on this one
- Love Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick – This books looks like something that would be a beautiful read, it looks super sad but I really just think it is one that I would really enjoy.
- The Leaving by Tara Alterbrando – Zoe was actually going to get this book for me for my birthday (she told me after she gave me another one) but I actually think it looks so mysterious and awesome so I’d love to read it.
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Giabaldi – I would definitely pick The Night We Said Yes because I have really wanted this book for a long time and I love the idea behind the book and it sounds really cute.
- Breathing Soccer by Debbie Spring – I would also pick Breathing Soccer by Debbie Spring as I LOVE soccer and I think this book looks amazing and so inspiring which I love. I haven’t been able to find this anywhere so I would love to get my hands on this.
- The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis – I would also pick Sidekicks by Will Kostakis as I think the concept of all these different people having the same person in common and now that this person is gone how will they all react to that. It looks like a really interesting read and I’m sure I would enjoy this.
- Hello? By Liza M. Weimer – I’d also pick Hello? By Liza M. Weimer as I have been looking for this book but I can’t find it anywhere but I love books which have lots of different perspectives and all the characters seem to have such deep stories which I love.
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman – Lastly, Dualed by Elsie Chapman I have been looking for for ages and I thing it looks really interesting and something which I could really relate to as I am also 15 and have a twin so I think this book would be amazing:)