Annike: Hey guys, so once again we are back with our monthly TBR lists. I can’t believe it is already August! That’s really crazy, and myself and Zoe are definitely hoping we will get through a number of great books so here are the books we are really hoping to get to this month…
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey – I know this was on my last month’s TBR list but I never got around to reading it and Annike has convinced me to give it another shot.
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan – Annike also started this book but never actually finished it but I really liked the storyline behind it so am deciding to give it a go.
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan – I thought this book looked really cool and really different to anything I have ever read so I am really excited to read this. It got really good reviews so I have good expectations for this one.
- Wanderlost by Jen Malone – I only just came across this book but thought it looked really cute so I am really looking forward to this one as well.
- Split Second by Kasie West – So I actually read the first book of this duology last year and I really liked it but I was never bothered to follow up the second one but when I found it in the library I thought it looked really good and am excited to get into it
- I’ll be yours by Jenny B. Jones – This looks like a really cute and relatable book that I think I would like so I got it as an ebook and am excited to start it this month.
- The Last Orphans by N.W Harris – I originally saw this book quite a while ago and it looks like another good sci-fi so I guess we’ll just see…
- The Secrets we Keep by Trisha Leaver – OMG, I CAN’T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS BOOK! Haha sorry, I’m just super excited to read this one plus it is about twins so I hope it lives up to my expectations.
Zoe: Thanks for reading guys, we’ll hopefully be back at the end of this week with a review on one of these books 🙂