Zoe: Hey Guys, so today we doing our monthly TBR list for June, these are the books that we have been looking forward to read and hope to get to this month, so let’s get into it!
I would be happy to read 4 books this month and I am really excited to read all the books shows
- Book of Lies by Teri Terry: I have already started this book and so far I am enjoying it. It is very different to the books I normally read as it is a very fantasy related book and paranormal and some parts of the book are really difficult to read because they are so obscure but nevertheless I am still looking forward to reading it.
- Nil By Lynne Matson: I really want to read this book because I think the description of this book looks really awesome and really unique and I love Sci-Fi books so I am definitely looking forward to that.
- Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne: This will definitely be my most anticipated read this month as it is the 3rd book of the Monument 14 series and I absolutely loved the 2nd book so am hoping this one is just as good. I loved reading trilogies and can’t wait to find out what happens at the end of this book!
- MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza: I’ve seen this book around a lot but never really knew what it was about or took the time to see if I might like it and I have decided to give this one a go because it looks really unique and different and I think I might end up really enjoying it. So these are all the books I am really looking forward to reading and I can’t wait to start.
- Ashes Ashes by Jo Treggiari: I actually had this on my TBR list last month but I didn’t end up getting to many of them so a couple of them are listed again. This book looks like a really good kind of dystopian novel and I have started to read a little bit of it, wasn’t too fussed but would like to really get into it.
- Shuffle Repeat by Jen Klein: So this book came out earlier this year and I had wanted to read it for a little while. It looks like a really cute kind of contemporary book that I hope to enjoy and speed through.
- A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern: I actually started this book at the very end of May, so I have a tiny bit of a gist of what is going on, it seems like a really important topic because it has a lot to do with disabled kids but it also seems really awesome.
- Present Perfect by Alison Bailey: This book was again on my TBR list last month but I still really wanted to read it because It looked like it had a really good premise so I’m going to try really hard to get to that in the next 4 weeks.
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey: So only because I’m really pushing myself to read this month, I put 5 books on here instead of the normal 4, but this book really depends on whether I receive it for something like my birthday which is coming up. I desperately do want to read this book though, I am obsessed with the other two and I’m hoping for an awesome wrap up.
Zoe: Thanks for reading our June TBR list. If you have read any of the ones we have mentioned make sure to put it in the comments and tell us how you liked it or give us any suggestions for books we might like. Thanks for reading and we will be back with another blog soon. x